What is SO Player
SoPlayer Apk is a video and audio media player on which you can play any format media file. Its layout design is fully mobile-friendly and customizable. It is available on almost all platforms. If you want to stream IPTV then this player is best for IPTV. This Media Player is very good for you as most of the online TV channels that you are streaming. There are many IPTV apps like US TV Go, US TV & Radio and many more apps that are using SO Player App. This is the lightest and fattest media player. This app can be installed on TVs that support Android OS. It is very easy to download and install.
This app has a lot of features which I will describe here. First of all let me tell you that this app does not provide you any kind of online content like TV Channels, Movies, or any other content. You can use this player as a media player.
This Media player has many features that I have described here.
- So Player is a fully customizable media player where you can easily access your Audio Video Media files and enjoy music. Its menu navigation is very mobile friendly and responsive.
- You can easily install SO Player on Android Phones tablet and Android TV.
- It can be used on the IPTV app as it supports online streaming. You can easily stream content to an IPTV application.
- So Player is absolutely ad-free app, you don’t need any kind of subscription.
- You can play any media content in the background.
- If you are watching a show or movie that has subtitles added, this app supports subtitles in most languages.
|Last Update||Dec 29, 2020|
|Android Requirements||5.0 or up|
How to Install SoPlayer APK
Installing SO Player Apk on Android mobile devices is very easy. If you have not downloaded the APK file of SO Player then you can download the file from the link given above. To install the APK file, follow the instructions or method so that you can install and use SO Player on your mobile.
- Go to File Manager where you have downloaded the new APK file.
- Tap on this file and it will open a window that has an install option. If you do not have the install option, go to the settings first and activate the Unknown Sources option.
- After that open, the APK file, and the Install button will appear.
- Tap Install and wait for a while until your file is installed.
Once the file is successfully installed you can open and use SO Media Player.